If you haven’t already made millions of dollars but want to, there are only 5 ways you can do so:
- Inheritance – this is the easiest way to make money, but also one that usually isn’t in your control. If your parents or someone in your family doesn’t have tons of money, you probably will not be inheriting it.
- Stunning physical attributes – if you are good looking or athletic you can usually make a good living through modeling or sports. If you are not athletic there isn’t much you can do to change that, but as for the modeling part you can always get plastic surgery if you aren’t attractive.
- Knowledge – if you have knowledge that others don’t have it could be worth a lot of money. The thing with becoming wealthy off of knowledge is that in most cases it can’t be something others can easily find out. People who become rich through knowledge are usually in the scientific field or have a high IQ.
- Willingness – you can become a millionaire is by doing things that others won’t do. For example, if you are willing to work 12 hour days instead of 8 or do things that are out of most people’s comfort zone, you have a shot at becoming rich. Becoming rich through willingness means that you have to learn to go that extra mile.
- Creativity – the last way you can become a millionaire is Creativity. This allows everyone to be rich because everyone is a creative being. You get points just for being born in this world! And if you have creativity, you can use variants and tinker with 1-4 in ways other people cannot or will not. With creativity, you are wealthier than you realize. When you do, you will be rich.
Hopefully you fall into one of these categories or else the chances of you becoming a millionaire are probably worse than the lottery. In most cases you will not fall into the first 3 categories, which only leaves the last one. If that is your only option you better be willing to do whatever it takes. If you aren’t you better learn to or don’t waste your time trying to become rich.